Monday, April 15, 2013

A Little Cohen Talk

                                                      Some of Cohen's conversations: 
 
I put him in the car today, "Hello, Darling," he says to me.  :-)
 
Heard him in the hall playing with his trucks:  "Hey, God.  Help  Nate Nate feel better.  He needs to stop peeing on the floor.  Hey, God.  Tell PawPaw Gene hey.  He's in Heaven."
 
He told me one night that PawPaw Gene was in Heaven having lots of fun playing with lots of toys.
 
In the car the other day, he said, "Where's PawPaw Gene, Mommy?" 
And I told him he knew where he was. 
He said, "He's in Heaven.  I wanna see Heaven, Mommy."
"We can't see Heaven, Cohen."
"So PawPaw has a flashlight so he can see, Mommy?"
 
 
Overheard him in his room tonight.  He had this Bible storybook laid out on the floor talking to the picture of Jesus. 
"How's your day, Jesus? You want to go hunting?  You see any deer, Jesus?  Back that tractor up, Jesus."



When I get sad about Dad, he says, "You sad, Mommy?  You miss PawPaw? Here, Mommy.  Here's one of my babies."  He'll give me one of his babies and wrap one of his blankets around me.  And he's obsessed with those babies.  Especially baby duck- the white one pictured below.  So when he gives me that one, I know I'm lucky.
 

 
A little conversation with George. 
 

 
I must write down what he says more often.  He cracks me up and amazes me with the stuff he says sometimes.  I need it to remember these days.  I'm so blessed by him.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE! He's a sweet boy! Nothing like the innocence of a child. Sometimes. HA!

    ReplyDelete