Monday, April 22, 2013

Being a Boy's Mom

 
I'm really supposed to be long asleep by now, but I got distracted. It's thundering and my sweet cat George can't stand the thunder. I wasn't sure if he was outside or not, so I've been calling for him and looking under the beds with the flashlight- when suddenly my light shone brightly on what looks exactly like a dried up dead mouse. Especially when one doesn't have one's contacts in. I panicked. Shaking and trembling, I called Michael on the phone even though he was just in the living room. I was afraid to move. To breathe. I told him to get back in our room ASAP to excavate this creature... Oh, being the mom of a boy is going to give me a heart attack.
 
 

 
 
Cohen is in his room talking to this picture of Jesus. "How's your day, Jesus? You want to go hunting, Jesus? Did you see a deer? Back that tractor up, Jesus."
 
 
 
 
 
My dad gave Cohen this cowboy hat. It rides in the car with us everywhere we go now. Just in case we get in cowboy mode. You never know. Always gotta be prepared.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment